Tagged by ~ChocolateStarfire! I hope it's okay that I don't tag anyone and write my own set of questions, but I don't mind answering your set.
1. If you could pick any dinosaur to have as a pet, which would you choose?
Microraptor! Small, adorable, fascinating, and apparently easy to feed.
2. If you were stuck on a deserted island that somehow had satellite access to crappy cable TV, and you only had Gilligan's Island reruns, Jersey Shore marathons, or Ancient Aliens marathons to watch, which would you suffer through?
Um… I'd probably be off looking at all the birds on the deserted island instead of watching television. Or I'd be trying to figure out how a cable/electrical hookup works without, presumably, electricity and cable access. But, if I had to choose… Gilligan's Island, probably, to gather ideas on getting off the island...
3. Star Trek or Star Wars?
That's close, but probably Star Trek.
4. Twilight Sparkle or Pinkie Pie?
Twilight Sparkle. Pinkie Pie is funny but only palatable in small doses. Twilight Sparkle is much more, well, relatable.
5. What language(s) besides English can you speak/read/write?
I can speak/read/write small snatches of a wide variety, but am fluent in nothing!
6. Name a country you'd like to visit.
7. Do you like SpongeBob SquarePants?
I haven't thought about Spongebob in years, but I used to find some of them kinda funny.
8. What type of music do you like to listen to when you're studying/relaxing?
I can't read, write or study to any music that has a lyrical component, so my "work" music is usually movie scores, classical, or video game music.
9. What is one food you can never live without?
Gosh, I have to pick just one? I guess sushi, then.
10. What's your favorite video game system?
It's really close between the Super Nintendo and the N64! Not sure if I could choose between them. I guess probably N64 because my top 2 favorite games are N64 games (Ocarina of Time and Perfect Dark), but it is very very close.